Sunday, November 30, 2008

Holiday Hostess Apron

The end of the year rush has definitely begun. I've never been able to stop thinking about my years in semesters and finals are coming up. Really quick. 

Just 2 more weeks and I'm getting on a plane to visit my family in Germany. It seems so far away and yet I know it'll be here tomorrow. But before that can happen I have to make it through the party. 12 of my daughter's friends will descend upon my house for a sleepover. It's going to be pretty intense, but I've got help coming, so I think I'll survive.
This is the apron I made for the latest Flirty Apron Swap - The Holiday Hostess Apron. I like how it turned out, classic and festive. I can picture this with black velvet. I received my apron yesterday and it's great. Maybe I'll have a chance to take a photo before it slips my mind. We'll see.

2 comments:

Shawnee said...

OH, that's so pretty! Be sure to add it to our Flickr group.

cakegirl said...

Hope you received my thank you note. I'll be modeling my Holiday cocktail apron on New Year's Eve.