Thursday, July 22, 2010

time flies...


abutalon and pansy, originally uploaded by jennifer noland.

I can't believe it's almost been a whole year. A lot has happened, but then again not so much. The year has been filled with work, some trips, school, friends, family and many projects.

My daughter wants to show off her latest drawing. It's amazing. She's adding to her list of talents; sewing, knitting, gardening, baking, crocheting, jewelry making and story telling.

I've been craving cupcakes all day. Tomorrow, I think I'll make my aunt's macadamia nut cake recipe into cupcakes. That cake is so delicious. I'm salivating just thinking about it.

I'm also going to start a hat for a friend's upcoming arrival. I found a really soft bamboo and wool blend. I'm using the Summer Chills Hat pattern over at Ravelry. If I don't get distracted I should have it finished by next week.

No comments: