Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Flirty Apron Swap

This is my first apron. Why I didn't choose an easier pattern, I couldn't tell you. There are a few small imperfections, but I'm alright with that. There was a time when I definitely wouldn't have been. That was back when sewing made me angry. I'm so glad I've come to terms with that.

Now I just need to figure out what else to send, a souvenir and a recipe. I can't ask for advice because we're to remain anonymous until our partner receives the package.

Ever since I started this blog, my writing skills have deteriorated. There was a time that I could produce an interesting, witty piece of literature, but not today. Hopefully things will change the more used to blogging I become. Any tips for loosening up?

I almost forgot to say that the pattern is from Susan Branch.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Awesome apron. I found you through the BTRS lap quilt swap. Good luck with the blogging - I started last winter and still find it hard to loosen up sometimes. I am usually straighforward with my posts, but others don't seem to mind too much. The more you do it, the more used to it you become.

Laura said...

All I can say is that this apron id great. I can say this because I am the one that got it in the mail today. I LOVE IT!!!!! This is one of my favorite patterns. I was starting to make one for my self but thought of a friend that needed a little pick me up this week so I am sending it to her. Thank you so much. It is so beautiful! Go check out my blog.
Laura